[Koha] Add new record error‏ mysql error

yoozoo niki yoozoo1980 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 01:27:39 NZDT 2008

Hi every one
i was sent an error in mysql database and no body send any solutions the error was when i save any record and search didn't found any records i have error in (marc word)  could any one help me

 the orginal mail was :: i'm using koha 2.2.8 on winxp and i have problem with 3 files (marc word) in my samlpe when i add new record and save it no problem in this but when i making search for any other records the all data one system disappear ,the all cataloging data alright in mysql tabels but when i search it on koha no results , i found the problem in marc word but failed to correct it any help. i'm using mysql 4.1 .my marc word file (50 M.B) is it the problem i don't think that's the problem . please i need help for my problem i can't do any new cataloging.thank you