[Koha] Hide_dictionaire

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Tue Oct 28 02:46:08 NZDT 2008

Hi Rafael,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:21,  <rafael.antonio at sapo.pt> wrote:

> Can any one help me about to discover where is the preference
> hide-dictionaire in the 3.0 version ? It is a useful tool and I would
> like to allow users to search using terms from title dictionaire.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that the equivalent in Koha 3.0 is
the "Disable_Dictionary" system preference (that is "ON" by default).

The "Disable_Dictionary" system preference is available at:

http://myhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=Disable_Dictionary

The "Explanation" that is set for that "Disable_Dictionary" system
preference reads "If ON, disable Authority Searching and OPAC
Dictionary".

So, to ENABLE "Authority Searching and OPAC Dictionary", you should
change this value to OFF.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11 [Koha Developer Wiki]
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0