[Koha] question about invalid MARC authority type

Ella Delaney ella.delaney at flashpointacademy.com
Thu Nov 13 12:13:16 NZDT 2008

Hello, in inspecting my newly installed KOHA, I ran across this: How do
I change this invalid authority type to a valid one? I really have
changed almost nothing on the system yet, so this error must've happened
during installation? The IT guys have me set up for Unimarc records.

MARC Bibliographic Framework Test

Test

Result

OK

itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1

OK

All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab

OK

Only 1 MARC tag mapped to items

OK

biblioitems.itemtype defined

OK

homebranch defined

OK

holdingbranch defined

OK

at least 1 item type defined

OK

at least 1 branch defined

OK

biblionumber and biblioitemnumber mapped correctly

OK

no NULL value in frameworkcode

OK

all subfields for each tag are in the same tab (or ignored)

invalid authority types

Not all authority types referred to by the frameworks are defined.

Framework code

Framework description

Tag

Subfield

Invalid authority type

	Default framework

700

PER

TOTAL

You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them before
using Koha

Thanks in advance!

Ella Delaney

Head Librarian