[Koha] [Koha-devel] HTML::Template::Pro problems?

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Tue Nov 18 05:50:34 NZDT 2008

Galen,

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded the latest git release and
updated the installation. The good news is that the keyword search now
works, and if I enter in a term without a diacritic and the word has a
diacritic in the record, the search works as well. So, the diacritic
issue was actually a template issue instead of a zebra issue.

The bad news is that now the title search does not work when I use a
term that has a diacritic in the record and enter the term without the
diacritic. If the title search is on a word that does not use a
diacritic in the record, then the title search works fine.

I now get the following error from koha-opac-error_log:

[Mon Nov 17 09:34:14 2008] [error] [client xxxxxx] [Mon Nov 17 09:34:14
2008] opac-search.pl: PARAM:LOOP:next_loop:hash pointer was expected but
not found at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/HTML/Template/Pro.pm line 191.,
referer: http://xxxxxxx/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=ti&q=nina

-+
John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org