[Koha] Catalog search returns "No results found"

Melisa Canales mcanales29 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:08:44 NZDT 2008

Hello,
Thanks for your response.  Checking the error logs is a good idea, but I'm
not sure I understand what I am finding there.  Also, I have found some
errors when I do the MARC Bibliographic framework test.  I was able to fix
one of the errors but I'm still looking into the other one.  Under the Item
tag test the result is "There is more than 1 MARC tag related to items tab
(10) : 852,952,".  I think I understand what it means, but I don't know how
or where to fix it.

- mc