[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 29, Issue 35

Fitzgerald, Carol Carol_Fitzgerald at nrel.gov
Thu Mar 27 03:18:40 NZDT 2008

Is this (Biblios--see message below) accessible only to current LimLime
customers?  I just tried and was blocked from accessing the Biblios
portion of the Archery LibLime.  (I used Liblime and password and user
id to enter the demo, clicked on Biblios, was given the login window
again.  I re-entered liblime, but received the message "Error:
unauthorized user"

Carol Fitzgerald
NREL Library
Golden, CO