[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 29, Issue 35

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Mar 27 18:11:51 NZDT 2008

Hi Carol,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Fitzgerald, Carol
<Carol_Fitzgerald at nrel.gov> wrote:
> Is this (Biblios--see message below) accessible only to current LimLime
>  customers?  I just tried and was blocked from accessing the Biblios
>  portion of the Archery LibLime.  (I used Liblime and password and user
>  id to enter the demo, clicked on Biblios, was given the login window
>  again.  I re-entered liblime, but received the message "Error:
>  unauthorized user"
As I mentioned, Biblios is a separate project from Koha, and we
haven't done the initial
release yet. It will be available to everyone under the terms of the
GPL once we've released
the initial version.

Regarding the login error, we've had a lot of problems with the public
messing with the demo,
changing settings, deleting features, etc., so we've had to restrict
the user to a limited subset
of functionality. At a future time we plan to set up a nightly database refresh.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support