[Koha] RFC for 3.2: Move items data from 952 to 949 by default

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Sat Jun 28 03:23:20 NZST 2008

Hi Josh,

I think this would be a great idea to figure out now before we do the
move to the 3.0.  I know I changed all of my records to 952 when I
originally started migrating to Koha.  It would be a help when
librarians wanted to get records from vendors to have them match the
usual manner.

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian
Bering Strait School District