[Koha] [Koha-devel] MIME::Lite issues

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Sat Jul 12 01:18:34 NZST 2008

There was nothing odd about the install. I do want to clarify that I
download via git yesterday.

I am installing on Ubuntu 8.04 and I did run into what is really a non
issue with imagemagick. On my previous test systems I did an apt-get for
perlmagick and that took care of things. Now I not only have to do the
install for perlmagick, but I have to add perlmagick via cpan.

Your mention of sendmail though may be the culprit. I had to install
sendmail to get the MIME::Lite, still didn't get rid of the error, but
it allowed me to install a package via apt-get. I normally don't install
sendmail on these Ubuntu boxes.

John