[Koha] Koha Server Error, etc

Annelize Cussons annelize at mtnloaded.co.za
Fri Jul 11 09:08:28 NZST 2008

Using Koha2.2.8-W32-R0. Running on Windows XP Professional.

1.     I can't edit any bilio's in Koha as they are all blank, although the book info is there (if selecting "normal" you can see the detail). How can I fix this problem?

2.     How can I access the item type images?

3.     Some of the reports give me the following (I do not work online). Email address webmaster at dummy-opac doesn't work.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at dummy-opac and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Annelize
annelizec at mtnloaded.co.za