[Koha] RE: [Koha-devel] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?

Bernard Shiundu BShiundu at strathmore.edu
Tue Jan 22 02:23:03 NZDT 2008

Collection - 55000, average transactions (issue/return) 500 per day,
Production Server Specs - CentOS 4, 1.8 Gig Proc, 1GB RAM, 80 GB HDD.
Perfomance fair with Koha 2.2.9 (which in production) - excellent with Koha 3 with lower specs in (still in development). Production server is not exclusive to Koha.
Bernard Shiundu
Systems Librarian
Strathmore University Library