[Koha] RE: [Koha-devel] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed Jan 23 12:09:25 NZDT 2008

We are just getting involved with Koha and are not in production yet,
which is why we are starting with version 3.0 alpha. We have 8 Mac minis
(Intel duo core processors with 1GB of RAM) each with 60GB hard drives
that were purchased for another project that ended abrubtly. I have
installed Ubuntu 7.10 on two of these machines so far and have
successfully brought up one of the machines. I still need to do some
tweaks on a second machine to get Zebra to work properly.

John

--+
John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.stlib.state.nm.us