[Koha] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Jan 20 05:21:53 NZDT 2008

Hiya folks,

Recently we've had a lot of people ask about recommended server specs
for Koha. This is a tough question to answer because it comes loaded with
assumptions about the size of the collection, transaction load, etc. So I was
wondering if those of you who are running Koha in your libraries could just
post a quick email to the list saying how large your collection is, number of
transactions, what server specs you use (proc speed, RAM, disk space, etc.),
and how the performance has been for you ... and then we can compile
that as part of the FAQ.

Cheers,