[Koha] Open Sesame & Open Source Evangelism

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Feb 20 01:31:22 NZDT 2008

Hello all,

I just want to announce that as part of my new role as Open Source
Evangelist at LibLime I will be blogging about libraries and open source
(not limited to LibLime) at Open Sesame
http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/ .  My intro post is here:
http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/archives/6 and the RSS feed for
subscribing is here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LibLimeOpenSesame .

I look forward to hearing from all of you regarding open source in general
and in regards to libraries.  Feel free to email me with any news you think
I might be interested in.

I also can be found presenting about open source all over the place.  Keep
an eye on my schedule:
http://www.web2learning.net/about-me/my-presentinglearning-calendar and make
sure you come by and say hi if you're at the same event as I am.

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
nce at liblime.com