[Koha] Disk space requirement for Web Server

Wojciech Zatorski listy-in at zatorski.net
Wed Feb 20 05:44:09 NZDT 2008

> Hello Everyone,
>
> What is the usage bandwidth for a typical Koha library catalogue?  Is it
> possible to go over 40 megabytes of disc space (on a Web Server) and over
> 400 megabytes of traffic per month?  We have 1500 items in our catalogue.

hm.. our databases have 23GB (logs and other strange stuff;),
about 200.000 biblios, 45MB for KOHA CGI, 2 servers and 1Gbit
connection speed.. but we have ~9 branches;)

so about 100megabytes of disc space and 400 megabytes traffic will be
ok:)

bye

--
The Main Library of Szczecin University.
Computerization Department.