[Koha] Lost items display

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Fri Aug 1 10:27:46 NZST 2008

It worked that time, but when I tried updating the data from our current
version 2.2 server, it didn't work.  Has anyone else had the problem
with no items showing when you hide lost items?  I'm sure there has to
be something I didn't put in the notes I took on getting it running the
first time.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services