[Koha] Internal Server Error

Simon James simon.james at pembrokeshire.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 05:02:56 NZDT 2007

When i execute both mainpage.pl and opac-main.pl they both show an internal error page. In the error log it says - Permission denied: exec '.usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl' failed. and then premature end of script headers: mainpage.pl. I executed both files in the shell to get a more detailed error and they said that Database.pm could not be found in @INC. So I placed their paths in @INC and executed the files in the shell again and they seem to execute the pl/html fine. However, when I run it through firefox it still gives me the internal error message - and the error log file still says permission denied.... premature end of script headers.

I have also noticed that in this installation there were no koha error log files created or koha-acces_log files created - so i had to comment those out from the virtualhost for apatche to restart. WOuld they have anything to do with this error?

Thanks for your help in advance

Simon