[Koha] Problem in running "bulkmarcimport.pl" script

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Thu Jan 25 17:01:24 NZDT 2007

Hi Chris:
Thanks for the help with the MARC modules. Are you using the latest CVS
versions of MARC-Record and MARC_Charset from the MARC.pm  project at
Sourceforge? Or are you using one of the earlier "stable" versions
listed under the project's file download page?

What about MARC-XML? Are you getting that from Sourceforge as well? If
so, the CVS version?

I didn't realize that the koha project was using CVS versions of some
modules. I guess I just assumed the latest versions from CPAN would work.

Other than the three modules that I mentioned above, are there any
modules that need to use other than the latest release version available
from CPAN? What about XML-SAX? Are there some tricks for getting the
right version of that?

 I think I have the 2.2.7 bulkmarcimport.pl running using MARC-Record
2.0RC1 from the files page at Sourceforge and MARC_Charset 0.92 from the
CVS at Sourceforge. Earlier, I tried the 0.92 version of MARC_Charset
from CPAN and even though the  version number is the same, it is missing
the ignore_errors method that koha's bulkmarcrecord is calling at line #24.

Thanks,
Rob