[Koha] What is the Koha Records Limit for Koha 2.2.8?

MSRC sekharmsrc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 06:09:53 NZST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

How soon can we expect Koha 3.0? Can we expect Koha 3.0 for Linux and
Windows at the same time.

As of now, we have Koha 2.2.9 for Linux and Koha 2.2.8 for Windows :-( And
also, there were no previous versions for Windows. Its just an observation.

I request the people who are involved in "releases" will answer these
queries.

Thanks,
Sekhar