[Koha] Problem running ./bulkmarcimport.pl

José Parrella joseparrella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:40:47 NZDT 2006

Jason Ronallo escribió:
> Is there a list kept anywhere that lists all perl modules needed for
> the latest version of koha and the suggested version numbers? The
> release notes only list changes from the previous versions? This
> complete list would be immeasurably helpful for installation and
> troubleshooting.

I agree. It would be very useful indeed. The following is what I found
from my experience installing Koha 2.2.6 in Debian Sarge recently.

These packages weren't present in Debian and needed to be installed from
CPAN. I actually built them with dh-make-perl:

liblocale-po-perl_0.16-1_all.deb
libmarc-charset-perl_0.95-1_all.deb
libmarc-record-perl_1.38-1_all.deb
libmarc-xml-perl_0.83-1_all.deb
libnet-z3950-zoom-perl_1.11-1_i386.deb
libwww-perl_5.805-1_all.deb
libdata-random-perl_0.05-1_all.deb
libgd-barcode-perl_1.15-1_all.deb
libpdf-reuse-barcode-perl_0.05-1_all.deb

Modules already present in Sarge (versions for this packages available
at packages.debian.org) were:

libclass-accessor-perl
libdate-manip-perl
libevent-perl
libhtml-template-perl
libxml-sax-perl
libdate-calc-perl
libxml-simple-perl

DBI and DBD::MySQL were installed as dependencies on mysql-server. Also
I had to install PDF::API2 0.3r77 from Backpan in order to get the
Barcode Generator working decently. YAZ needed to be compiled even after
dh-make-perl'ing, hopefully the great people at Indexdata provides
recent debianized sources (they also provide binary packages)

After this steps the installer allowed me to continue and everything is
working fine since October 31st.

Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica