[Koha] Problem running ./bulkmarcimport.pl

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Nov 8 09:42:42 NZDT 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 02:25:43PM -0600, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> I installed all modules listed in the INSTALL file included in the root of the
> Koha-2.2.6 directory, and also installed all of the modules listed within the
> release notes.  Many of these modules have dependancies which I believe is
> where mine pulled in Date::Calc.
You installed them to the root of the koha directory? Are you sure they
are in your perl path?

> As far as a complete list of what is needed with versions, I haven't seen one.
>  I am not even sure of the best way to check current perl module versions
> other than opening them with vi and checking the version at the top of the file.
Here's a short script that may help out in that regard:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use ExtUtils::Installed;
my $instmod = ExtUtils::Installed->new();
foreach my $module ($instmod->modules()) {
my $version = $instmod->version($module) || "???";
       print "$module -- $version\n";
}

This is perl afterall ;-)

Cheers,