[Koha] Problem running ./bulkmarcimport.pl

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 8 09:25:43 NZDT 2006

> Is there a list kept anywhere that lists all perl modules needed for
> the latest version of koha and the suggested version numbers? The
> release notes only list changes from the previous versions? This
> complete list would be immeasurably helpful for installation and
> troubleshooting.
>
> I found with a 2.2.6 installation that the installer said I was good
> to go, when I was really missing Date:Calc. Does the installer check
> for particular versions of perl modules?

I installed all modules listed in the INSTALL file included in the root of the
Koha-2.2.6 directory, and also installed all of the modules listed within the
release notes.  Many of these modules have dependancies which I believe is
where mine pulled in Date::Calc.

As far as a complete list of what is needed with versions, I haven't seen one.
 I am not even sure of the best way to check current perl module versions
other than opening them with vi and checking the version at the top of the file.