[Koha] Problem running ./bulkmarcimport.pl

Jason Ronallo jronallo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:07:43 NZDT 2006

On 11/7/06, Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'd recommend checking the version of all your modules as a first step
> and make sure they meet the requirements.
>
> You may also want to make sure that your perl path is set up correctly.

Is there a list kept anywhere that lists all perl modules needed for
the latest version of koha and the suggested version numbers? The
release notes only list changes from the previous versions? This
complete list would be immeasurably helpful for installation and
troubleshooting.

I found with a 2.2.6 installation that the installer said I was good
to go, when I was really missing Date:Calc. Does the installer check
for particular versions of perl modules?

--Jason