[Koha] Koha poster wanted

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jul 11 10:28:02 NZST 2006

Hi

> We install Koha with fully traditional Chinese interface, OPAC and
> librarian intranet, on one college library and five school libraries
> last month at Taiwan.

Fantastic - are we able to write a wee note for the Koha site to say
you've done it?

> demo site: http://140.136.81.145

Frustratingly I can't see the characters but we're looking into that here.

> You may ask librarian interface password individually.
>
> One nationa wide medical center library are under negociation.
> Expecting to install Koha at the end of August.
>
> We would like particiapte an Industry Show at Taiwan October 2006.

Tell us the details of that so we can put up a notice on the koha site
as well.

>  1. Where can I find Koha posters for promotion?

We haven't done Koha posters as such. We've made up mock Koha boxes, and
both us and Liblime have written brochures. They are all in english.

>  2. Can I use Koha logo for this purpose?

Yes certainly, you can use either the egg logo -which you can get from
here...
http://www.koha.org/community/resources/index.html

Or any of the graphics from here...

> http://www.cafepress.com/koha

Or there is another logo with a simplified egg which I've attached.

>  3. Is it possible to give Koha a Chinese name?

Do you mean to translate the name into Chinese characters? Or to give it
a whole new name?

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams