[Koha] Koha poster wanted

毛慶禎 maolins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:27:28 NZST 2006

Hi,

We install Koha with fully traditional Chinese interface, OPAC and
librarian intranet, on one college library and five school libraries
last month at Taiwan.

demo site: http://140.136.81.145
You may ask librarian interface password individually.

One nationa wide medical center library are under negociation.
Expecting to install Koha at the end of August.

We would like particiapte an Industry Show at Taiwan October 2006.

  1. Where can I find Koha posters for promotion?
  2. Can I use Koha logo for this purpose?
  3. Is it possible to give Koha a Chinese name?

--
Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.