[Koha] FW: Problems with Authorities and Links

Maria Doria maria.doria at ineti.pt
Fri Apr 28 21:50:12 NZST 2006

Hi, Cátia!

If you can read French, I recommend reading the Koha documwntation in French. Sometimes is more detailed than the English one.
About the linking problem you report, I'm still trying to figure it out, but I am still a rookie user - If I can get any valuable answer I'll get it right to you.

My best regards,
Maria Doria

CITI / DEP - Divisão de Estudos e Projectos
INETI - Instituto Nacional de Engenharia, Tecnologia e Inovação
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, 22 - 1649-038 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: + 351 217 127 030 (directo)
Fax: + 351 217 127 059
Endereço de correio electrónico: maria.doria at ineti.pt <mailto:maria.doria at ineti.pt>