[Koha] FW: Problems with Authorities and Links

Cátia Neto catia.neto at multicert.com
Fri Apr 28 21:43:43 NZST 2006

Hi

I am finally ending the setting bibliographic data parameters
but there’s a
problem that I can’t resolve.

I’ve defined the 200f – First responsibility (author) to recover the
thesaurus authority for Personal Names. The problem is that I have the three
dots after 200f and when I choose the authority to fill this tag, the
authority goes to tag 200a that is title! I really don’t know why!

 (Note: I’ve defined authorities for other links and everything is ok)

Is there another manual that I can follow besides Stephen Hedges and Joshua
Ferraro’s manual?

About the links

I can’t link field 200f with 700a
I write 700a in “Link to field” but it