[Koha] Online help on Koha => REQUEST FOR HELP

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Jun 5 03:10:55 NZST 2004

Stephen Hedges a écrit :

>Paul, I'd be happy to work on this, maybe recruit a little help from
>Joshua and Owen now and then.  Could I suggest that we put a list of the
>pages that should have a help file on a wiki page?  That way the draft
>help files could be linked to the list, everybody could edit and revise
>what's there, we'd all know what still needs to be done, etc., etc.

it's quite easy : use koha.
When you surf on a page named :
my.koha.server.org/cgi-bin/koha/path/to/script.pl?anyparameters=X&otherparameter=Y
a help page must be written for path/to/script.pl
That's as simple as this. The same page is used for every action on the
same page.
I've opened a page on the wiki called OnlineHelp

--
Paul POULAIN