[Koha] Online help on Koha => REQUEST FOR HELP

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat Jun 5 00:56:18 NZST 2004

Paul POULAIN said:
> Hello,
>
> I just commit on CVS a new feature, that will be available for 2.2 :
> online HELP
<snip>
> So, we need candidate to create the "help files".
> The help file can be a simple text file, only with cariage returns. If
> there are some candidate here, please say here which file or part of
> Koha you can do, and send me the help files.
> I'll include them in the official release, with HTML code added where
> needed.

Paul, I'd be happy to work on this, maybe recruit a little help from
Joshua and Owen now and then.  Could I suggest that we put a list of the
pages that should have a help file on a wiki page?  That way the draft
help files could be linked to the list, everybody could edit and revise
what's there, we'd all know what still needs to be done, etc., etc.

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA
www.skemotah.com  --  shedges at skemotah.com