[Koha] [Ibrahim.qasim@paltel.net: RE: hi] (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Sep 5 03:16:32 NZST 2003

Anybody up to talking to Ibrahim about Koha?  If I recall correctly, we
had some arabic speaking people interested in/working on Koha already.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org