[Koha] error changing system preferences [2.0.0pre3}

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Sep 5 03:58:56 NZST 2003

Martín Longo wrote:

> ok... here's a more detailed version of my problem..  :)
>
> KOHA 2.0pre2  installed from scratch on a Debian (woody) Linux using
> the installer script supplied
>
> dump of koha-error_log  regarding the system preferences error:
>
> execute called with 2 bind variables when 3 are needed at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/admin/systempreferences.pl line 247.

OK, this one is fixed. 99% sure when I read the code

> same, with the error regarding the MARC section
> [Thu Sep  4 09:46:21 2003] [error] [client 192.168.212.209] script not
> found or unable to stat:
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/acqui.simple/marcimport.pl

this one is quite strange...
does other scripts work well ?
Can you describe EXACTLY what you do to get this problem ?
the marcimport script not in acqui.simple directory, so there should be
a wrong link somewhere...

ABOUT 2.0.0pre3 : pls, everybody, note that 2.0.0pre3 should appear on
sourceforge on monday.

--
Paul POULAIN