[Koha] 2.0.0pre2 bugs and questions

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 04:06:34 NZST 2003

T & J Kotula <tjkotula at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Sorry again for not using Bugzilla....

Wow, that's a good crop of bugs.  Can you feed them into Bugzilla,
as no-one seems to have said they're not real?  Alternatively, try to
find a QA team member with enough time to reproduce them and put them
into bugzilla. (Hint: not me just now, sorry.  Reporting them yourself
is definitely the best way, but search bugs.koha.org to make sure you're
not submitting already-known bugs.)

We really need more people to work on QA tasks such as finding bugs,
helping sort reports like this out and put them into bugzilla, and
verifying that bugfixes really work (310 waiting for verification).
It would be a really great help.  Anyone who can install koha can go
bug hunting or help sort reports.  You probably need to know how
to get koha running from CVS to do the verification task, but it
should be documented in www.koha.org/wiki/ somewhere.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at