[Koha] AND searches, etc.

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Wed Feb 5 05:51:51 NZDT 2003

Koha can be made to do anything, of course.  :)

I started work on a search module that handles arbitrary boolean logic
searches of the type you are looking for, so it is certainly possible.

The search interface in Koha is in dire need of rewriting.  We do seem to
be generating more lists of things to do than anything else lately, but do
we have a spot on the wiki for search interface wishlist ideas?

Steve.