[Koha] issues arising from upgrade to 1.3.3

Erik Stainsby erik.stainsby at modern-alchemy.net
Wed Jan 22 16:02:42 NZDT 2003

Greetings,

I am experimenting with koha on a development server here, and had a fine time
installing 1.2.2 without a hitch.  Then I got a bit cocky, and tried the
upgrade to 1.3.3 - being a fan of leaning over the bleeding edge - and it
broke.  I'm sure it is fixable, but I'd really like a pointer.

Here's my situation:
the OPAC interface is working nicely, but the intranet will not load.
Apache error_log shows that the HTML::Template toolkit cannot locate the
/default/intranet/intranet_main.tmpl - file not found.

Ok, well, I see a note in Hints regarding the includes=path not being set
right, but the note is too short and rather vague as to the correct values or
a method for working them out.  And I don't believe this is the source of the
file-not-found error anyway.

So, without having to go through all the documentation on the Template Toolkit
and then reading my way through all of the perl modules installed as koha ...

Can someone tell me where to adjust the system's notion of where it should
look for the /default/ templates directory?

Regards,
Erik Stainsby

Modern Alchemy
http://www.modern-alchemy.net/