[Koha] correcting template path info - re: upgrade to 1.3.3

Erik Stainsby erik.stainsby at modern-alchemy.net
Wed Jan 22 17:04:04 NZDT 2003

Well, being a Systems Tech by profession and impatient by nature, I managed to
solve my problem with the path to /default/ templates.
For the record, the clues were found under the installation directory
(/usr/local/koha/ by default)  in   intranet/modules/C4/Output.pm

Reading through the function calls, I found that  gettemplate() swaps the
definition of the $htdocs directory based on being called with param string
'intranet'.  The value it wants to use is taken from the Context->config()  -
which is defined in /etc/koha.conf
The global koha.conf file needed two additional keys:

intrahtdocs=/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl
opachtdocs=/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl

I have set both of these with absolute paths, although I think from a *very*
quick read of the rest of Output.pm that partial paths (relative to the
config values intranetdir= and opacdir= ) might be enough ...

For the record.
Cheers, Erik