[Koha] MARC Import?

Mathias Indermühle mathias_i at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 03:33:13 NZDT 2003

Thanks for fast reply

>So i hope that NOBODY uses it in real life :-)

I know that this version is unstable.. but i realy miss the information in
the INSTALL file, or informations about what features works and which non.
(Z3950)

>Ok, it does not work. Can you explain us what happends ?

am, there was a just the message back that the file i try to import isn't a
MARC Format or that there no ISBN number..

>Did you install from a fresh server or from a previously installed koha
>1.2.x ?
>Do you know how to completly remove a previous version ?

First i Install 1.2.2.. but i can't get the Z3950 Import to run, and then
the Version 1.3.3 released and i notice that u worked on this Part so i
thought i try this. An then i get back to the 1.2.2.
Everytime i drop the whole Koha Database, delete the C4 directory, chanche
the Path of the Koha files (intranet and opac) save my httpd.conf and delete
the koha.conf file ( i think thats everything ) the first time i installed
the system manually (1.2.2 and 1.3.3) because i run Koha on Suse Linux 8.1.
(this is why i miss the Install file :-) )