[Koha] MARC Import?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Jan 18 03:19:24 NZDT 2003

Mathias Indermühle a écrit:

> Hi All
>
> I'v some questions about MARC Imports..
>
> first of all, does anyone of u work with Koha-1.3.3? I install it once
> but it seems that this release isn't realy ready..

The numbering of koha is like LINUX : The first .3 means IT'S AN
UNSTABLE VERSION !
So i hope that NOBODY uses it in real life :-)
It's the unstable version that will go to 2.0 version (hopefully in 1
month or so)

> I try to Import an MARC file which is made with BookWhere and the
> sample data file of the CPAN Perl Modul! but both don't work at all,
> then i try it on the test drive on the Koha webpage, and there it
> works properly.
>
> Now i go back to the Koha-1.2.2 and try it again on my system, because
> i thought its the same version like on the webpage (Koha server). But
> i just get the error that there is no uploadedmarc table in my Koha
> database, so i search in the koha.mysql file for the table, but there
> is non?
>
> Thanks for Help

Ok, it does not work. Can you explain us what happends ?
Did you install from a fresh server or from a previously installed koha
1.2.x ?
Do you know how to completly remove a previous version ?

--
Paul POULAIN, koha 2.0 release manager