[Koha] proprietary integration

Adam Thick adam.thick at strategicdata.com.au
Fri Nov 29 11:54:46 NZDT 2002

Hi all.

I've recently been looking into sitting opac on top of a proprietary
system, DB text.  If anyone has any ideas or information I'd be happy to
hear about them. My intitial reaction to doing something like this was
to create something in perl that syncs up DB text and KOHA by dumping
the records into MARC and automatically uploading them to the KOHA db.
 But I'm happy to investigate other alternatives if others have had
success? I'm also happy to hear any horror stories.

Cheers,
    Adam Thick.