[Koha] Introduction

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Aug 28 21:58:00 NZST 2000

HI Mark - thank you and welcome - and too everyone else too.

> Quick Introduction, my name is Mark Tearle and I've been working on
creating a
> library system to replace an aging hypercard stack that the University
Science
> Fiction Association [1] at The University of Western Australia uses to keep
> track of it's library.

We've been quite overwhelmed by the positive feedback and enthusiasim for
Koha, and are really excited about the possibilities that syncing up with
other systems offers.

Unfortunatly Chris our mainprogrammer is away on bereavement leave at the
moment, so there will be a short halt in proceedings for a week or so - but
I'm sure he'll be keen to touch base once he gets back.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  025 300 825 or +64 04 389 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 7039, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand