[Koha] Introduction

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Mon Aug 28 20:06:31 NZST 2000

Hi

Quick Introduction, my name is Mark Tearle and I've been working on creating
a library system to replace an aging hypercard stack that the
University Science Fiction Association [1] at The University of Western
Australia uses to keep track of it's library.

I got some distance last year in producing a system that had the same
basic design as Koha but that project failed due to changing python
libraries and lack of time.  I'd like to contribute to a Koha as it
has firstly shipped and shows a bit more promise than my efforts.

Yours
Mark

[1] http://www.unisfa.gu.uwa.edu.au/
Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com

Stone: Let's stick to established procedures.           -- The Andromeda
Leavitt: Establishment gonna fall down and go boom.            Strain (1971)