[Koha] Integrating Vision AI / GPT for cataloging in Koha

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 04:38:17 NZST 2024

Hi Himanshu,

I am working on integrating chatgpt with koha too..but it didn't work for me

Not sure what didn't work for you, share some details and I'll try to help,
but if the public ChatGPT, ( not the API ) then I noticed that it may add
marc data that you never provided, but using OpenAI API you can configure
temperature to 0 or 0.x , and with proper prompting this can help making it
"less creative" so it only use the provided data in cataloging, and it
should try not create other information that is not provided.

--
*Karam Qubsi*