[Koha] mport Staged MARC Records Failing/Stalling in Koha 23.11

Lauren Denny lauren_denny at sil.org
Fri Sep 6 09:02:29 NZST 2024

Hi Evan,

A common problem that keeps records from importing is that authorized value
codes in the 952 don't match what is set up in Koha.  Make sure your item
type in 952$y is the same code that is listed in Koha.  Also, I would say
that you need to remove the 999 field from your records before you import
them into the new instance.  The bibnumbers would not match in the two
different instances.

Hope this helps,
Lauren