[Koha] 500 internal server error - only in one category

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Fri Jun 14 02:14:41 NZST 2024

Hi Scott,

When I've seen this, it's usually a problem with one or more patron
files in the category, and not with the category itself.

Our upgrades to 22.05 are a bit far in my memory, but I remember at one
point there was a problem with dates in the patron file being
0000-00-00. This resulted in error 500 during a patron search.

You can try

select
date_renewed,dateofbirth,dateenrolled,dateexpiry,lastseen,updated_on,debarred
from borrowers where date_renewed = '0000-00-00' or dateexpiry =
'0000-00-00' or dateenrolled = '0000-00-00' or dateofbirth =
'0000-00-00' or lastseen = '0000-00-00' or updated_on = '0000-00-00' or
debarred = '0000-00-00';

Regards,

Caroline