[Koha] 500 internal server error - only in one category

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Wed Jun 12 05:51:16 NZST 2024

Something I've seen recently is accidentally using a category name in sql where it should be a code, for instance setting a user's category code to Adult instead of AD (or whatever is appropriate in your db). If you run this sql in your database and one category code stands out that may help you track it down:

select count(borrowernumber), categorycode from borrowers group by 2;

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator