[Koha] Rabbitmq

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Dec 6 10:23:56 NZDT 2023

Hi Andrew,

I cannot tell if it's possible to downgrade or make Koha work on the
newer OS, but in case it isn't:

If you haven't changed any configuration files or used the upload
feature, it should be enough to dump your database and re-import it into
an empty instance database.

Something like this:
http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

If you have files in your file system or changed configuration files you
will have to move them as well.

A full backup is as always recommended.

Hope this helps,

Katrin