[Koha] Upgrade to 22.11 System Prefernces

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Dec 20 08:04:06 NZDT 2022

I just changed the language setting to  English (en) and removed the
(eng-GB) translation.  Now the menus are correct in the system preferences.
Our production system is running 22.05.05 and it also has the same problem
with menus (the test site is on 22.11).
Is there a bug already filed?
I wonder if this happens in other languages or is it just en-GB

Thanks, at least I know our system isn't fatally corrupted.
I've got a partial list of the affected menu items if that's any use.
Elaine
VWML <https://vwml.org>