[Koha] Upgrade to 22.11 System Prefernces

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 19 20:34:01 NZDT 2022

Hi Elaine,

you mention problems with the translations - does everything work ok
with English (en) or are the problems with the system preferences also
present there?

If the problem is present without translations too, could you create a
report and show the results?

SELECT * from systempreferences where variable = "name of preference";

Hope this helps,

Katrin