[Koha] New Record MARC fields labels are English only?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Apr 29 21:11:25 NZST 2022

Hi Evan,

the descriptions for the field labels are stored in the database as part
of the framework configuration and can be configured in the GUI. At the
moment these can only be present in one language. They will be installed
depending on which language is picked when Koha is first installed.

This is also true for other things, like descriptions from authorised
values, patron category names etc.

Hope this helps,

Katrin