[Koha] Importing Authority Records without Renumbering

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jan 19 11:22:41 NZDT 2021

Hi Charles,

to my knowledge there is currently no way to avoid this renumbering.
Koha will assign the authority record the PK from the auth_header table
on importing, you can't keep your own numbers. I think this would be a
useful switch - please consider filing an enhancement request on
bugzilla if there isn't one yet.

I wonder: why don't you move the whole database to the new server
instead of exporting and importing data?

Katrin