[Koha] Report help needed

Michael Sutherland sudrland at vt.edu
Fri May 29 06:39:07 NZST 2020

I do not know about the speed and I'm not an expert either.  The beauty of
the reports is that we can borrow them from others, save them and change
them as needed, right? It is the same as the former query
'ExtractValue(marcxml'
changing to ExtractValue(metadata'.  All of the reports in the reports
library <https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library> should
be and look to be updated for the new versions to help new and current
users.  I remember trying a number of reports in the library that did not
work for me.

Best,
M.
*Michael J. Sutherland*